– A collection of aromatic salads.
– Soup (Harira): traditional soup of Morocco Andalusian origin, it consists of tomatoes, dried vegetables, celery and onions.
– Soup of carrots: with potatoes, onions, thyme and rosemary.
–Tagines: A Tagine is an earthenware dish with a distinctive conical lid, which allows the steam to condense back into the food to enhance its flavours.
* Chicken Tagine:
– Chicken Tagine with lemon sauce and olives.
– Chicken Tagine with almonds and apricots.
*Meat Tajine (beef or lamb):
– Tagine with caramelised prunes and onions.
– Tagine with caramelised prunes and almonds.
– Tagine with the vegetables of the season.
– Tagine with peas and the heart of Artichoke.
– Tagine with peas and turnips.